Subscribe in a reader

Friday, September 05, 2008

 

Friday!

branta canadensis indeed - welp, I"m trying to *earn* faux spam status, since I"m still typing in that revolting letter recognition. You see, it is nonsense. I excel at discerning dyslexic, dysgraphic expressions - from handwriting that has patterns attempting to make words with meaning.

Did a 14 mile "power surge" at the end of the commute tonight. DId most of the miles in under four minutes. (Speedo still busted so I have to use a clock for my speedometer - since roads are a mile apart, I try to get there in under four minutes.) Got lots of howdies adn some of them even people I recognized :)

This was one of those weeks where I was always behind. Friday obligations evaporated, tho', so here's hoping to ketchup!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?