Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, August 31, 2008

 
another goreoumous day.

Cycling is affecting my dream life. I have a standard "late and can't find my way there" dream that happens when I do a post-alarm snooze... but this morning's was, while more angsty than usual, also more amusing afterward. You see, I was driving to get where I needed to be... only I kept getting out of the car and either riding or walking and accidentally forgetting the car, and then being upset because obviously I wasn't going to get where i was going without it and I had to walk back into traffic...

and when I woke up it wasn't noon, it was 6:30 :) lots of time to get to church after all... even to wrestle with Microsoft and Open Office and email first!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?