Subscribe in a reader

Monday, March 31, 2008

 
The Dahon, it would seem, is a babe magnet. Rode it home at 10:00 p.m. and first got honked at close to Parkland, so I waved 'cause it seemed like a "howdy" honk and figured it was somebody I knew. Then on John Street, another honk... I wave, and get "Ooooh, baby baby!!" and something unintelligible. That car turned right... roughly a mile later, an oncoming car (tho' I turned so we never met) exudes "Oh!! SEXY!!!"

They were both, far as I can tell, female voices and *possibly* the same ones but not likely. (And I was ensconced in baggy sweats and gore-tex, so perhaps of indistinguishable gender, but I doubt it. I ride like a girl.)

Comments:
Howard Rule: Take what you can git!
 
I think you'll enjoy this post by Kent Peterson about his Dahon D3.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?