Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, February 23, 2008

 
Welp, by the afternoon I figured correctly that the plows had caught up to the little surprises, so I plowed home. Got tired of plowing on Oregon and walked a bit watched a driver have trouble moving again after stopping at the four way in front of me, and turned left... then backed up and made it a three-point-turn and went back the way she came with a wave. HOwever, for the most part it was clear cruising, which I tried to do quickly 'cause cars and buses didn't want to pass me. Hoping I was doing 13 mph or so and that people didn't mind going that fast in the muck for a block.
Warm enough to have six inch icicles hanging off the headlight from the flying sludge from the trip home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?