Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, February 09, 2008

 


Now here's one that will either flop or fly.
"INsulate it yourself." Tuck whatever you want into the insulation pockets in the tradition of stuffing newspapers & leaves... hey, it's "only: $99 from merrell... found it on the REI site (from Grist ) Hmmm... newspapers in a $99 jacket... better be some nicely engineered seams, or something...

A Speed D7 is being shipped this way to Champaign Cycle . I am also thinking about the Mu P8 'cause I want to be able to do, oh, a century if I feel like it, wherever, whenever... and I can't remember which bike the site said that there were fenders on the picture but that was for Europe, not USA. I like fenders and racks tho' from a few blog posts the rack doesn't hold a mess of stuff.

Of course, I have every intention of seeing how nicely it will fit on the saddlebags of the Xtra.

Comments:
Sue, the rack on my Dahon Helios XL holds a full size pannier. There is a trick to it though. You have to place the bag as far back on the rack as it will go, otherwise you'll be kicking with your heel as you pedal.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?