Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 15, 2007

 
A little chilly this morning. I wore the "wickers" thermal top I got from Sierra Trading Post. I think it is quite toasty. I ordered two more, wondering if the indication that "small" is for sizes 4-6 is size deflation, because it fits me and folks, ain't no way my measuremetns match the ones they list (Just ask Bali).
AFter yesterday's dropping of the quarters (twice), today I found one.
Did I mention that my keys found me? Or are trying to? It will be rully nice to have the keys to my office, and something else that I am forgetting except when I can't do it because I don't have my keys... oh, yea ;) it'll be nice to *have* the grocery store discount tags back.
I've been riding on the newly painted bike lanes through campus... the pavement coudl use a little improvement (but that's a lot more involved than painting), but I like the way they fade out politely near the intersections. Can't help but think that it's a subtle education for riders and drivers both. Yea, I have mixed feelings about being relegated to the margins but that's at least an arguable point, as opposed to the Old Way with the bike paths plowing through bus stops.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?