Subscribe in a reader

Monday, October 29, 2007

 
The Urbana Bicycle Network Plan is online! http://www.ccrpc.org/planning/transportation/urbanabikeplan/maps.php

I'm among those who, after the bike lanes were put in on Illinois, are thinking about the relative benefits of sharrows in that there's more "you're part of traffic" conveyed, and I'm not relegated to a "lane" that completely includes the Door Zone. I felt claustrophobic on the things...

Yesterday was cool but almost wind-free. Did the BOomerang Ride for the Uni HIgh Students for a Better WOrld, then out for another jaunt in the afternoon... and still had ride left to let out, so I ended up with 103 miles on the day, which is H-188 as of this a.m. No extry miles this a.m., though, since I was trying to tidy up the home front, which I'm notoriously inefficient at. The microwave, however, is less crusty.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?