Thursday, September 20, 2007
Ten pickup lines for "talk like a pirate" day... hmmm.... I'm feeling the compulsion to compose a few from the other gender perspective... now, there's something to consider whilst riding (so who says this isn't cycling related!)
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin', I'm 97 percent chum free.
2. Well, blow me down!
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is:
1. Prepare to be boarded.
Happy belated Talk Like a Pirate Day