Subscribe in a reader

Monday, July 23, 2007

 
Yea, I finished Harry Potter. Some neat pictures of the opening world wide are here - shows Aussie's "braving the cold" with frost on the windows and everything!

Fastest commute on record this morning (and no tailwind... just very cooperative traffic and being on the fast bike). YEsterday on the way home from church I spotted an Xtracycle too far away to discern the driver but hoped it was close enough so that somebody saw two at a time ... can you imagine... they might think it's a movement ... :-) :-)

Just before venturing out to see Harry, I got a couple of coats of varnish on the SnapDeck. We'll see if I did it right. And the INternet makes fora small world.

Comments:
I'd love to get a whole load of xtracyclists together at one of the big critical masses or something - I'm yet to see another in the flesh although I know an old aquaintence has got one.
It's crazy just how good it is really - better than my old bob trailer by far and I thought the BOB was the best thing since organic wholemeal bread ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?