Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 10, 2007

 
It's getting a little more real: Brother Mike has a cheap SW fare to Chicago for 5/30, then the cheap $20 train to Champoo... and then, by-bye automobile.

Trying to summon the moxie to at least ask about rental car options for the week of GITAP. WOuldn't any car dealer be proud to provide the sag wagon for the week? DOntcha think??? Maybe??? (except the dealership's here and the ride's up there...details...)

No confrontations this a.m. commute, even though it was by way of Marketview and Office Depot. Perhaps exam stress has subsided. Knees are talking to me, urging me to raise that seat - but I'll need the rubber hammer to encourage it. Rode home via BOndville & St. Boniface which did nice things towards a big mileage week but I didn't have it in me to make a pie and chat at the same time. Gotta make those fresh eggs happy meringues, though... tonight :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?