Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 
I may have posted last night's ride on the "Saunter tales," but it doesnt' really belong there because it did not in any way resemble a saunter. IT was just The Three of Us, and I got to suck delicious wheel for mile after mile, sometimes getting 21.3 mph out of that Gazelle(phant). We pursued and devoured a cyclist (who subsequently passed us after we turned into a tailwind) and covered about 17 miles. It was extremely refreshing because it was that "working hard but not hurting" pace which so many people tell me doesn't exist (the "no pain, no gain" crowd), but which I *know* is responsible for my strength and endurance. Maximum endorphins, minimum bad feelngs. (Okay, the view definitely helped :) :))

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?