Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 
Today I drove the car.

Being a practiced PollyAnna, I tried to enjoy the idea of being able to sleep in and get here faster, and drily. The competition was pretty fierce, though. My brain kept wanting to look forward to anothe rDay Outside In The Elements, the way I really really enjoy nature, the way a lot of people really, really enjoy nature and wish in their heart of hearts that they didn't have to spend so much time in the rat race.

Fortunately I had a ferocious ride last night so, honestly, I *feel* like I rode to work. Usually when I drive I am yawny and disconnected. (This was a big contributor, I think, to becoming a regular commuter; when it was intermittent, the light went on in my brain one day when I realized that there was a pretty directo correlation between feeling sleepy and stupid and having driven instead of ridden in. In this case, the correlation is because of a cause and effect relationship, I do believe.) THanks P & R :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?