Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 
So I'm cruising home late last night (after 11:00) and for unknown reasons my mind's wrapping around dark things, imagining the physics of actual impacts with cars, dialogues with hostile humans ... and then there are two cars preparing to come out of a parking lot and the human voices are loud. I'm thinking, "Premonition ?!?" and giving a little more distance than usual (but with interest and curiosity, not fear - the voices were loud, but not hostile).
The cars leave the lot with proper accuracy and pass me, and I hear "hey, man, that's Crrrraaaaazy!!! I LOOOOVE it!!" and they role sedately off into the night.
The power of Xtracycle with Hokeyspokes and Christmas lights ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?