Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 
"Lenovo is first, Apple is last, says Greenpeace"
Slightly OT: an insightful little blog about corporate spin and environmental spin. The fresh tasting part is the care taken not to spin the blog. Got there because I was reading up on assorted Wikipedia scandals because there's a school administrator who said that Wikipedia should be okay because, well, truth doesn't really matter. Heavens, "This American Life" is optimistic and idealistic in comparison.

I don't have to get a new computer, though - so I'm being green. My hard drive's replaced.

Ride in this morning STIFF. 33 mph winds in my face, 29 degrees. WInd chill technically fourteen but that applies to standing still, not cycling. Fighting the wind makes me much warmer than going with it... I will be cold riding home...

Comments:
The spoof of the apple ad is pretty good.

My employer complies with the EU ROHS directive, which restricts the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, and brominated flame retardants, and we're requiring our suppliers to do the same.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?