Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 


Mr. Clean Strikes Again:)

http://www.cyclean.biz/pictures.html

We are under a blizzard warning, which, unlike a severe storm warning, they don't make unless it is really happening.

Okay, I have decided to go ahead and order studded tyres, because clearly we are going to keep getting snow until I'm prepared for it.

Fortunately I don't have to go to work tomorrow (or today). Going to inquire of bikejournal as to ... well... maybe the bike would almost be easier than the car right now, since it's a HECK OF A LOT easier to get unstuck!!

swiped therefrom:

( bj where - heaven forfend!! - there is another "italics instead of a cuss word" live and in print up there! I'd htink we were wearing the Moderator Police down but I think they still sporadically just delete a post for some bizarre interpretations of "policy," and then get all defensive when somebody calls 'em Police...)

Comments:
I have had so many posts deleted for language I lost count. I figure if the 10 year old kid across the street says it every day, I would not offend the bj police.

Arghh, what do we know?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?