Wednesday, December 20, 2006
1. My elbows do not lock. I can't do a cartwheel and I was told to get off the uneven parallel bars (gladly!) until I could, when I didn't know I couldn't.
2. I inherited callouses from my father's X chromosome - an undocumented genetic condition.
3. According to Myers-Briggs, I'm extremely introverted.
4. I went skinny dipping in Deep Creek Lake in December.
5. I can't bring myself to perpetuate chain letter things (too introverted~).
It's raining so I didn't put the little lit bear on the bike for the lunchtime errands. Going to post those miles...
I have learned how to go to events like that and trust my uniqueness to enable me to have a good time (a bicycle with a blender goes a long way - and knowing that an inordinate percentage of bicycle riders are ... welp... sort of a different flavor of geek than would be at the sci fi cons, and not as critical of social skills as, say, schoolteacher types (and More likely to be clinically hyperactive?)
So Sioux.... skinny dipping in December. Sounds a bit nippy...
The one I/E question I answered as an E... was because I'm so I. I'd rather be late at a party... when there are fewer people.
BTW, HOward, both your posts got delivered to my mailbox. Interesting contrast!
Woodude, you are going to so love the Xtracycle.