Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 
I think I owe more to bicycling than I realized. It was pointed out tonight at our "champaigncountybikes" meeting that yes, people think of us as "on the fringe."

I realized on the drive (ack! Yes! I drove... how *do* people do that every day?? And it has definitely not frozen on the roads, though anything out in the open has a coating)
... on the drive home that in previous settings people have found me difficult to deal with because I don't quite blend in for about a million different little reasons which I won't be vain enough to recite.
Now, I am that lady who is the bicyclist. So many of those minor eccentricities (never could dress fashionable :)) are cataloguable and, therefore, acceptable.
Getting ready for that parade!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?