Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, October 21, 2006

 
In for a tube, out with a gazelle

Looks like I will soon be the proud owner of a 2003 Gazelle. I went in to shoot the breeze and by a tube... and this fellow had come in for advice about selling his bike before he went back home... and the advice had been "it just needs to find the right person." I've drooled over Gazelles since somebody parked one outside the Bread Company one Friday night. I even went online to see if I could get one. Not likely.
It isn't a *really* good fit, though I can do a fair amount of adjusting. And maybe it will be the right bike for Pete, not me, though I think the step-through frame might not suit him. It weighs 50 pounds and it's just sweet :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?