Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 
Yes, I drove yesterday, even though "you can't plow a forecast, honey," and it ended up being less than two inches of the white stuff. I did sort of want to remember how to do it, since I"m headed up Chi-town way on Friday.
Aromatic delight - if you ride in the rain and you have a hotel soap in your Freeloader bags, you emanate floral essences.
The fellow on the homemeade recumbent chatted with me Monday,and I lacked the social skills to inquire about it (and ask if he knew he'd been blogged)... and had difficulty managing a conversation and traffic. (No, I do not talk on the cell phone while riding or driving as a rule...) It's such a nifty creation but he said he hits his cargo weight limit befoer he hits the volume limit.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?