Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
Just balmy this morning at 31 degrees... but I've got to find a way to get air in the tire (past 60 psi, at which point it spews the pump thingy off)... or go ahead and change the tube and have this one as the spare.
A lady from Mahomet admired it at Parkland, saying that she rode pretty much for all her stuff at home, but not out to Parkland. I maintained that the ride to & from Mahomet was nicer than the ride to & from Urbana (since it's not going through town) and she might think about doing it. Without something like the Xtracycle, though, she's going to have a little trouble hauling whatever instrument that was (french horn?) that, of course, would have been *fine* on my bike.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/01/11/marijuana.exercise.reut/index.html - I've been making cannabinoids already, perhaps? Do I need to fear a drug test?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?