Subscribe in a reader

Monday, January 02, 2006

 
Happy New Year!

Since I'm flying to Maryland this weekend, this year's goal is to ride more miles than I drive (since I'm cutting off 1500 miles right here). Score so far: Bicycle 50, Car 0. I'm winning!

Going to call the airport to see what bicycle parking facilities they have - more to have somebody hear somebody asking for that than to expect anything.

Doing some serious yearning for a "sport utility bicyle" per http://www.xtracycle.com/html/home.php

(and figuring that if Google is using blogs as a monitor of What People Want, then I want my wants monitored... wondering if there are little blog blips when groups of people make numerous blogs.)

Comments:
Good job on the resolution. I've cycled about 8000 miles in 2005 and drove about 4000.

So, does Willard Airport have bike parking? Did you ride your bike past Wal-Mart to the airport?
 
Welp, I sent an email (I hate phone calls, especially when I'm going to ask a question that the person doesn't know the answer to). Don't know if I have the privilege of cycling past Wal-Mart or whether I can dodge it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?