Subscribe in a reader

Monday, November 07, 2005

 
Cycle count this morning: 16. Two on sidewalks; 14 on the road. One riding something that looked as old and heavy as mine - and since it wasn't a Racer, it probably *was* a lot harder to get moving!

Discovered I missed the "bigsmallall" meeting closest to me in Urbana, but I'm going to at least try to make an appearance at one of the other ones. http://www.newsgazette.com/localnews/story.cfm?Number=19289 appeared in the News-Gazoo last Sunday. Typical of the news-gazette, it doesn't include what I wanted to see :) There was a list of considerations for improving overall traffic flow, and tacked to the end as the afterthought of life was "oh, update the bicycle routes." Something tells me it's not a priority...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?